My Experience and Serious Concerns About PHOENIX-I Apartment, Bokaro


I booked a flat in PHOENIX-I, Bokaro, believing that the project, land and approvals were properly in place. Like most home buyers, I trusted the developer and did not imagine that I would later have to personally investigate land records, permissions and project documents.

After making payments and looking deeper into the available documents, I started finding several things that made me uncomfortable. My biggest concern is the legal clarity of the project land. I have come across information suggesting that there may be disputes or unanswered questions related to the land. If there is any dispute connected with the land on which my flat is being constructed, that is a very serious matter for me because it can directly affect registration, ownership and resale in future.

I also found differences and inconsistencies in some project-related records and approval information. As a buyer, I should not have to guess which sanctioned plan is correct, which land details apply to the project, or whether every part of the construction is covered by valid permission. These things should be completely clear before money is taken from buyers.

Another major concern is the actual share of land that will legally come with the flat. A flat is not just walls and rooms; the buyer should also receive a properly defined undivided share in the underlying land. I want this to be clearly mentioned and legally documented instead of being left unclear until registration.

At this stage, my concern is no longer about minor things such as paint, tiles or finishing. I am worried about much bigger issues — land title, sanctioned construction, approvals, legal documentation and whether my ownership will remain safe in the long term.

I expect S R Homemakers Private Limited, the developer of PHOENIX-I, to provide buyers with complete written clarity along with supporting documents for the land title, sanctioned building plan, municipal permissions, development agreements, RERA records and the exact land share attached to each flat.

I am sharing my experience so that other buyers do proper legal due diligence before making substantial payments. Anyone considering PHOENIX-I should independently verify all land and approval documents rather than relying only on verbal assurances or marketing material.

Comments